I love to hear from my readers! If you want to contact me for any reason, please email me at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Mothering with Creativity. Your guest post on Mothering with Creativity will be seen by many different people, and I will advertise your post via Facebook, Pinterest, and Google Plus, as well.
There are a few guidelines that you need to be aware of before submitting your post. Adherence to these guidelines will give you the best chance at having your post published. Please note: Not all guest posts submitted will be published on Mothering with Creativity.
1. Use complete sentences and proper grammar. If you are writing any sort of list, bold or bullet points are encouraged as they make it easier for readers to follow. If you are submitting a children's craft idea, a picture with a brief, but detailed description is perfect.
2. Topics: Posts published on Mothering with Creativity need to appeal to the site's readership. Excellent ideas for topics include:
- DIY or homemade projects
- Children's activities, crafts, or ideas (frugal and simple activities to recreate are a plus)
- Thoughts on creative ways to guide or teach children
- Time management tips for parents
- Creative budgeting ideas for parents/children
- Fun and/or healthy recipes (both for parents to make and for kid-made activities)
- Frugal tips or ideas
3. Submissions need to be your very own original content. Although it will not necessarily disqualify your post (especially in the cases of craft ideas, diy, recipes, etc.) it would be great if your writings were not published anywhere else on the web. You can, of course, provide a brief description with a link to your post on MwC on your own personal blog when your guest post goes live.
4. If at all possible, please include a picture with your submission. This is not a requirement, though.
Info to include with your submission:
- Your name
- Your email address (will not be published)
- A title for your post
- A short bio of yourself (who you are, if you have kids, what you like to do, your blog address, etc.)
Please remember that posts with subjects or topics that I do not feel match the theme or goals of Mothering with Creativity will not be published. Should your post be chosen to be featured on Mothering with Creativity, you will receive an email notification.
Please send all submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Guest Post" in the subject line.
Mothering with Creativity can help your business GROW!
If you are interested in either ad space for your site/product/etc., or in a sponsorship of any sort (sponsored post, giveaway, etc.), please email me for more details and costs. Please include any details or requests about what you would like from Mothering with Creativity in your email. All businesses must be family friendly.
Please note: I will ONLY run ads, giveaways, reviews, and accept sponsorships for items/brands/products for which I can whole-heartedly endorse myself. If I'm not a fan, I'm not going to pass it on to my readers. Thank you for your understanding.
Please email me at email@example.com with "Ad Space", "Sponsorship," "Marketing," or other request-appropriate title in the subject line.