For this project, all you will need is dark green and light green felt, and a white puffy paint. Really, though, you can use any variety of colors-I've even made my girls some pink & purple money!
- Measure and cut your dark green felt into 2x5 inch strips.
- Next, you will need numbers. You can either free hand these, or print, cut and trace the numbers. These print-outs should work perfectly: Numbers 0-5, Numbers 6-11. Cut out your numbers onto the light green felt.
- Using fabric glue or hot glue, glue your numbers onto your dark green strips of felt.
- Lastly, using your puffy paint, decorate around the edges of your money with dots or other designs that your child might enjoy.
- Allow these to dry completely before playing with them!