I have this problem. I like to create new things, but for some reason, I never measure anything. Then I have to spend my precious time thinking through exactly what I did, how much I used, etc. It's totally annoying, but I have yet to learn that I should write down what I'm doing. Because of this fact, I rarely post anything after I've created it since I don't know what I did. Tonight, however, I remember exactly what I did (yay for me!) which means that I get to share it here with you (yay for you!). My disclaimer: This is definitely NOT healthy, but it sure is tasty!
You will need:
- 1 package of cheesecake flavored instant pudding (3.4 oz. size). I think vanilla, banana, and chocolate flavors would all be good, too!
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (or cool whip)
- 1/4-1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 whole graham crackers, crushed with a rolling pin (I used my homemade cinnamon graham crackers)
- 2 TBS butter, melted
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- For the crust, mix together your graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and brown sugar. Spread evenly into the bottoms of 4-5 cups.
- Next, in a medium sized bowl, pour your milk over the top of the pudding mix. Stir until all the lumps are gone.
- Using a frother (or by hand-it will just take longer), whip your heavy cream until it thickens (or you can use cool whip in its place). Pour into the pudding mixture and stir.
- Add the peanut butter to the pudding mix. Stir until well combined and smooth.
- Taste....add more peanut butter if necessary ;)
- Pour into cups over the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate until set. (it's instant pudding, so it doesn't take too long...we lasted 15 minutes before diving into our!)
Post a Comment