Here are the meals I plan to make over the next week.
1. Pizza. I use this no-rise pizza crust recipe-it's my favorite! I'm thinking I'll do grilled chicken, grilled onions, prosciutto, mozzarella, red sauce, and red & orange sweet peppers. Yum! Did you know it took me 5 years to figure out how to make a delicious homemade pizza?
2. Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry with brown rice.
3. Potatoes & Ham Au Gratin. I am planning on chopping up the leftover Easter ham for this and freezing some, too.
4. Taco Soup with cornbread.
5. Black Bean & Salsa chicken in the crockpot (use in tacos).
6. BBQ chicken, grilled veggies, sweet potato fries
I'm starting to learn that my family has favorites that we like to enjoy weekly. This has made menu planning much easier! Instead of trying a bazillion different things each week, I can try 2-3 new things and do a couple of our favorites, too.
What's on your menu this week? Trying anything new?