While browsing Pinterest last week, I happened to stumble across these little beauties. I was having a serious sweet craving, and literally had nothing in my house. So, when I stumbled across the words "Nutella" (which I actually had) and "brownies" in the same sentence I was all over it! To my surprise, there were just a couple ingredients in these babies. AND it only made 12 mini brownies....i.e. I can't eat too much.
Right here is where I would put the credit for this tasty treat, however when I went back to Pinterest to find it, I A) could not find the specific link from which I followed and B) realized that there are a million (slight exaggeration) of people who have posted this recipe in some variation (where I have I been for all this tasty consumption???).
Anywho, fortunately these were so simple I could remember them off the top of my head. I left out chopped hazelnuts on top (add if you'd like) and added peanut butter to the recipe because everyone knows that anything chocolate is 10x better with peanut butter.
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Nutella Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350 and fill 12 mini-muffin tray spots with a liner
2. In a bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup Nutella with 1 egg
3. Mix in 2 TBS chunky peanut butter (I used Adam's)
4. Once creamy, stir in 5 TBS all purpose flour (it will be thick)
5. Pour mixture into lined mini muffin pan, filling approximately 2/3 full
6. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
Make approximately 12 mini brownies.