There used to be a time in my life when I didn't ask for help. The thought that "I didn't need anyone else because I can do it all" was clearly my motto, though I didn't think through that then, that's really what it was. I've since learned to ask for and accept help. Now, with a husband on the mend, and a move this Saturday, I am totally asking for help! If you are a Reno friend and would like to help, here's THE PLAN:
- This Saturday (June 30th) we will be meeting at our home in Sparks at 9am
- I am planning to have most of the house boxed up and in the garage for easy load-up into a huge U-Haul truck.
- We will load up the truck and then head over to the new house to unload.
- Our old house has to be totally cleaned for our final walk-through (which will be at about 3:30/4ish the same day). Help with the final cleaning would also be appreciated.
- I will have drinks and pizza for lunch.
If you live in the Reno area and are interested in helping us out this Saturday, please either contact me via phone, text, or leave a comment below. Let me know if you need our current address and I will contact you with it privately.