Today I'd like to:
- Clean both bathrooms.
- Empty & put away the final bathroom "box" from the move
- Play a game with Ellie and Zoe
- Wash my bed sheets & do one load of laundry (wash, fold, put away)
- Read chapter 10 of Little House on the Prairie to Ellie
- Re-arrange furniture in Aaron's room & move some toys into it
- Re-arrange playroom to allow for an office space for Ben
- Hang hooks in playroom for dress-up clothing
- Menu plan for the week
- Sweep & mop the kitchen
- Get my hair cut
- Spend 10 minutes working in the garage (still need to get the second car in the garage)
- Make a schedule for this week & hang it on the fridge (I have a crazy week
There it is. I'm going to do those things today.
One thing I love about our new house is that we are only 5 minutes from Ben's work. This means that on Mondays-Wednesdays when I am home with the kids, he comes home at lunch time to hang out and eat with us! It is so nice! Today is Monday, so I will be seeing him shortly! Yay!
Do you make lists? Do they help you actually accomplish your "to do's"? Want to share your list for the day? Leave it in the comments!