Are you a teacher still looking for a super simple, creative, and frugal end of the year gift for your students? This shovel idea is SO simple!
All you need:
*Swedish fish (or other fun candy/treats)
*Optional: ribbon for fancy-ing it up!
What to do:
1. Wrap your Swedish fish in the plastic wrap.
2. To be sure it stays where it's supposed to, place a bit of tape under the wrap on the shovel.
3. Tie a cute ribbon around the handle.
4. Type or hand-write on the paper: "Hope you dig your summer!"
5. Attach your tag using tape or ribbon.
6. Pass out to students!
Happy end of the school year to all you fabulous teachers out there!
Post a Comment